DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2018 Market Analysis Report Series: PLM Industry Review & Trends Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report is mostly qualitative in nature, and focuses on key issues facing the global PLM ecosystems of solution providers and end-user organizations, presenting key elements, forecasts, industrial use cases, and how these trends may affect investments in PLM solutions and contribute to growth of the PLM market.
The report highlights changes that occurred in 2017, what effects those changes may have in the short and medium term, and what is on the horizon in the years to come. It also reports high-level revenue data for the US$43.7 billion global PLM market in 2017, specific PLM solution segments, and geographies. However, this report concentrates on analyses of selected trends that impact the PLM industry.
Trends presented include:
- Industry 4.0: A Regional Update: the Industry 4.0 visions for Germany, India, China, Japan, and USA. Presents a brief vision and history of Industry 4.0 across countries, how PLM supports it, drivers for the initiative, and impacts on those countries PLM economies.
- Manufacturing in the Built World looks at optimizing benefits from IoT with end-to-end data and process connectivity, how digitalization and systems complexity continue to profoundly affect the way we do product design, the impact of digital threads, and other aspects of digital manufacturing support on the product lifecycle.
- Industrialization of Additive Manufacturing addresses the use of additive manufacturing (AM) to make production products, the critical importance of Design for Additive Manufacturing (DfAM), the importance of organizational and educational changes, and other AM aspects.
- Service Lifecycle Management and IoT examines leveraging IoT and IIoT to support new business models, how interaction and availability of information is changing the way service is being performed, the impacts of smart, connected products in industry today.
- Big Data and Analytics considers closing the loop for big data from IoT, IIoT, and other sources to create new value for organizations when data is treated as an asset.
- Virtual and Augmented Reality are presented in terms of how they impact common consumer and industrial use cases and their value in supporting new business opportunities across industries.
This 63-page report will be of interest to managers involved in product development across all industry segments. People running PLM programs or considering PLM also should consider purchasing this report and other reports in the PLM Market Analysis Report series. PLM solution providers, mergers and acquisitions specialists, and financial analysts will gain valuable insights into the evolving PLM market. The report is updated annually with market data for the previous calendar year.
Who Might be Interested?
- PLM software and service providers
- Financial planners and analysts
- Mergers and acquisitions specialists
- Corporate librarians
- Academic institutions
- End-user companies looking to invest in PLM solutions
- PLM Solution Market Segments
- PLM Market Analysis
- Measuring the PLM Market
- The Effect of Exchange Rates
- Update on Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
- Measuring PLM Market Growth
- Forecast Assumptions
- 2017 PLM Market Review
- 2017 PLM Market Results and Forecast
- 2017 PLM Geographic Analysis
- Additional Comments on the Overall PLM Market
- 2017 cPDm Segment of the PLM Market
- Tools Segment of the PLM Market
- Tools-Results and Forecasts
PLM Industry Review and Trends
- Industry 4.0: A Regional Update
- Achieving the Industry 4.0 Vision
- The United States
- Manufacturing in the Built World
- Industrialization of Additive Manufacturing
- Service Lifecycle Management and IoT
- Big Data and Analytics
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Dassault Systmes
- Deloitte Consulting
- DXC Technology
- IFS AB
- Infosys Ltd.
- NEC Corp
- Siemens PLM Software
- Tata Technologies
- Tech Mahindra
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sjpk5s/worldwide_product?w=4