DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report elaborates India's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030.
Detailed analysis of the Indian power market's regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided.
The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in India on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential.
An analysis of the deals market scenario in the country's power sector is also included in the report.
- Snapshot of the country's power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2017, forecast for the next 13 years to 2030
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country's power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country's power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
1 List of Tables & Figures
2 Executive Summary
4 India Power Market Snapshot
4.1 Macroeconomic Factors
4.2 Supply Security
5 Market Analysis
5.1 India, Power Market, Market Structure
5.2 India, Power Market, Key Market Players
5.3 India, Power Market, Financial Deals
5.3.1 Deal Value and Volume Analysis, 2008-October 2018
5.3.2 Deals by Type, 2017
5.4 India, Power Market, Demand Structure
5.4.1 Power Consumption by Sector, 2017
6 Regulatory Scenario
6.1 Electricity Act of 2003
6.2 Renewable Energy Certificates
6.3 Support for Solar Power
6.3.1 Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission
6.3.2 Customs and Excise Duty Exemption for Grid-connected Roof-top Solar PV Systems
6.3.4 Feed-in Tariff for Solar Power
6.4 Support for Wind Power
6.4.1 Generation-Based Incentive (GBI) for Grid Connected Wind Power Projects
6.4.2 Accelerated Depreciation for Wind Power Projects
6.4.3 Regulatory Incentives and State Government Policies
6.4.4 Auctions as the Way Forward for Wind Power Investment in India
6.4.5 Wind Repowering Policy
6.4.6 Draft National Hybrid Wind -Solar Policy
6.5 Support for Biopower
6.5.1 Biomass Power and Bagasse Co-generation Program
6.5.2 Central Financial Assistance for Biomass Power Projects
6.5.3 Program on Energy from Urban, Industrial, and Agricultural Wastes/Residues, 2012-2017
6.5.4 Ethanol Production and Blending
6.5.5 National Biofuel Policy
6.5.6 National Biodiesel Mission
6.5.7 Regulatory Incentives for Bioenergy
6.6 Support for Small Hydropower
6.6.1 Small Hydropower Program
6.6.2 Financial Support to Private Sector, Joint Sector and Co-operative Society
6.6.3 Financial Support to State Government, Central Government and Public Sector Units
6.6.4 Feed-in Tariff for Small Hydropower
7 Capacity & Generation Overview
7.1 India, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2000-2030
7.1.1 Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2017
7.2 Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Generation, 2000-2030
7.2.1 Cumulative Installed Thermal Power Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000-2030
7.2.2 Cumulative Installed Hydropower Capacity and Annual Hydropower Generation, 2000-2030
7.2.3 Cumulative Installed Nuclear Power Capacity and Annual Nuclear Generation, 2000-2030
7.2.4 Cumulative Installed Non-hydro Renewable Power Capacity and Annual Non-hydro Renewable Power Generation, 2000-2030
8 Transmission & Distribution Overview
8.1 India, Power Market, Transmission Network Overview
8.2 India, Power Market, Distribution Network Overview
8.3 India, Power Market, Smart Grid Development
8.4 India, Power Market, Grid Interconnection
8.4.1 Annual Electricity Imports and Export Trends, 2000-2017
9 Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies
9.1 NTPC Ltd.
9.2 Tamil Nadu Generation & Distribution Corporation Ltd.
9.4 The Tata Power Co. Ltd.
9.5 Adani Power Ltd.
9.6 NHPC Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s8dlmn/india_power?w=4