LOWELL, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--For the second consecutive year, Kronos Incorporated was named one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® by Fortune magazine and global research and consulting firm Great Place to Work®.
According to Great Place to Work research of Kronos employees, 94
percent of Kronites are proud to work at Kronos, and unique
workplace practices and benefits that helped land Kronos on the 2019 Fortune
- myTime, the company’s unlimited paid time off policy, and workplace flexibility options;
- Fully paid parental leave, adoption financial assistance, childcare financial assistance, and college scholarships for children of Kronites;
- Student loan repayment financial assistance and a Financial Wellness program;
- Full-time wellness coaching, bikeshare program, treadmill desks, and wellness incentives; and
- The innovative Kronos Manager Effectiveness Index and Courage to Lead awards programs.
- The 100 Best Companies list is the preeminent ranking in a series of annual lists by Great Place to Work and Fortune from the pool of Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Kronos has also been named a two-time Fortune Best Workplace in Technology; a Fortune Best Workplace for Millennials; a two-time Fortune Best Workplace for Giving Back; a Best Workplace for Women and a Best Workplace for Inclusion; a Best Multinational Workplace in Asia; and, around the world where Kronos has offices, a Best Workplace in Australia, Canada, China, India, and the U.K.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain, a three-time winner of Glassdoor’s Top CEOs honor, outlines how the 41-year-old company built its award-winning culture – all while tripling revenue to $1.4 billion – in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- The 100 Best Companies to Work For list was based on survey responses from 4.3 million employees rating their workplace culture on 60-plus elements – including trust in managers, compensation, fairness, camaraderie, and innovation at all levels – plus a detailed culture audit of employee policies, benefits, values, professional development opportunities, recognition programs, communication processes, and community involvement.
- Kronos employs nearly 6,000 Kronites around the globe and is actively hiring with hundreds of Kronos job openings worldwide.
Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“We work extremely hard at being a place where everyone loves to work – so Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to make the Fortune list. We believe that great businesses are powered by great people, and having great Kronites around the world who are engaged in their roles and love what they do has a direct impact on our customers. We promise to continue working hard every day to be an inspiring place to work. Thank you Great Place to Work, thank you Fortune, and, above all, thank you Kronites and your families for everything that you do.”
Michael C. Bush, chief executive officer, Great Place to Work
“The 2019 100 Best are the leaders in creating the most innovative workplaces built on trust. Employees at these organizations feel valued, respected, and heard, and are inspired to be their best selves because of the commitment these winning companies have made to creating a great workplace for all employees, no matter who they are or what they do for the company.”
- See the full 2019 list of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Use #100BestCos when sharing about the 100 Best Companies to Work For on social media.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Follow Kronos blogs about workforce management and HR trends, and subscribe to The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how Kronites strive to be great people every day.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
About The FORTUNE 100 Best Companies To Work For®
Great Place to Work based its ranking on a data-driven methodology applied to anonymous Trust Index™ survey responses representing the view of more than 4.3 million employees at Great Place to Work-Certified organizations with more than 1,000 employees. To learn more about Great Place to Work Certification and recognition on Best Workplaces lists published with FORTUNE, visit greatplacetowork.com.
People analytics firm Great Place to Work determined the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For list by conducting America’s largest ongoing annual workforce study, representing more than 4.3 million employees this year.
To be considered, companies submit an application documenting over 200 data points describing their HR programs and practices. Great Place to Work then conducts an anonymous survey of each company’s workforce. Employees responded to over 60 survey questions describing the extent to which their organization creates a Great Place to Work.
To ensure surveys truly represent all employees, we require enough people in each organization to respond so that results are accurate to a 95 percent confidence level and 5 percent margin of error or better. One part of the total score is based on our evaluation of company programs and policies, while three parts come from our analysis of employee survey data.
We review any anomalies in survey responses, news, and financial performance to ensure there aren’t any extraordinary reasons to believe we couldn’t trust a company’s survey results. Companies need to employ at least 1,000 U.S. employees to be considered for the 100 Best Companies list. Government agencies are not eligible.
About Great Place to Work®
Great Place to Work® is a global people analytics and consulting firm that helps companies produce better business results by focusing on workplace culture. Powered by more than 30 years of research, Emprising®, its SaaS-enabled survey and analytics platform, gives companies access to the assessments, data, and reporting needed to build a high-trust, high-performance culture.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.