SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Healthcare providers are increasingly being held accountable for the cost, quality, and outcomes of care – yet they lack the proper tools and insights to be successful. Clarify Health Solutions, Inc., a pioneer in AI-enabled care optimization, will be sharing strategies and tactics for tackling this industry challenge at HIMSS19 on Wednesday, February 13 at 3:00 p.m. (EST) in the IBM Theater (booth #6459).
In this session, Jean Drouin, MD, CEO and founder, will explore how the future of patient care will be built on predictive analytics, precision workflows, and personalized risk management.
This session will also highlight how:
- Clarify Health is building the foundation for the digital care guidance of the future.
- Integrating the right data sources and applying machine learning enables game changing predictive analytics
- SBDoH data can power the most precise risk-stratification and case-mix adjustment in the industry
- To turn AI generated insights into action
- These four capabilities power a real-time care guidance platform that is changing care delivery across the US
Clarify Health provides the breakthrough technology and analytics platform to personalize and optimize patient care journeys. Our purpose-built solutions - developed by a world-class team of data scientists and engineers from the financial services industry, top clinical operations experts, and logistics specialists - are transforming healthcare processes and workflows. Clarify delivers actionable insights that enable physicians, health systems, payers, and life sciences organizations to deliver better care today and evolve for a value-based world.