DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smart Money Investing in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry in Q3 2018: Tracking PE, VC, and M&A investments globally" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
"Smart Money Investing in the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry in Q3 2018", provide a comprehensive overview of the leading mergers & acquisitions, venture capital funding, and private equity deals in the global consumer packaged goods industry, predominantly focusing on five industries: alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages, food, cosmetics & toiletries (C&T), and consumer packaged goods (CPG) others (which includes baby care, household products, pet care, and tobacco & tobacco products).
The report includes analysis for mergers & acquisitions, venture capital funding, and private equity on the following
- Snapshot: This section provides deals by region, industry, and value share during Q3 2018 compared to Q2 2018. It also covers the top five deals by value during Q3 2018.
- Key Trends: This section provides a brief analysis of deals in six regions and key trends associated with the deals taking place during the quarter.
- Deal profiles: This section covers deal details and an overview of the company being acquired in the case of merger & acquisitions, and brief information about the company receiving investment in the case of private equity and venture capital funding. This section also analyzes key synergies arising from deals.
- A global snapshot of investment trends in the global consumer packaged goods industry.
- Comprehensive coverage of deal types including mergers, acquisitions, asset transactions, venture financing and private equity.
- Detailed insights into deal activities in sectors including food, cosmetics & toiletries, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Information on the regional dynamics of investments in the consumer packaged goods industry.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into emerging areas of investment in the consumer packaged goods industry.
- Identify products that are likely to make an impact on the market.
- Gain Information about key investors operating in the consumer packaged goods industry.
Key Topics Covered:
- M&A Deals in the Global Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
- Global M&A deal highlights, Q3 2018
- Key Takeaways
- Examples highlighting investment avenues: Synlait Milk, Etablissements Geyer Freres, and Sam Hae Commercial Co. Ltd
- Venture Capital Funding in the Global Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
- Global venture capital funding highlights, Q3 2018
- Key Takeaways
- Examples highlighting investment avenues: Bulletproof 360, Inc. , Brew Dog, and Inner Being Wellness Pvt. Ltd.
- Private Equity Investments in the Global Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
- Global Private Equity Investment highlights, Q3 2018
- Key Takeaways
- Examples highlighting investment avenues: The J.M. Smucker Company , Gemini Edibles & Fats India, and Pat McGrath Labs
- Synlait Milk
- Etablissements Geyer Freres
- Royal Unibrew
- Sam Hae Commercial Co. Ltd .
- CJ CheilJedang
- Bulletproof 360
- Inner Being
- Province Brands of Canada
- Mosa Meat
- Gemini Edibles & Fats
- Pat McGrath Labs
- Califia Farms
- Godrej Consumer Products
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hnk9tc/smart_money?w=4