LOS GATOS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tigo®, pioneer of the Smart Modular Flex MLPE platform, today unveiled the updates to its SMART Website, the company’s next generation online monitoring platform. The SMART Website manages system-, string-, and module-level data for utility, commercial, and residential PV systems. System analytics track production, send alerts, and proactively suggest maintenance actions to keep systems operating at maximum efficiency. For Rapid Shutdown, Tigo's SMART website can remotely power-off each module individually, eliminating high voltage for maintenance or safety purposes. Customers can upgrade from Basic to Premium monitoring subscription on either site to enjoy maximum visibility into their systems.
The next generation updates go live today for all PV system owners worldwide with Tigo’s monitoring. Customers can log in and still have the option to switch to the original website in many languages. The company has published user videos for system owners and installers. Join Tigo’s Training Team for an in-depth live training webinar on Thursday February 14th at 10am PT, and learn how to navigate the new SMART Website.
New features of the Tigo SMART Website include:
- Improved UI - Better user experience for desktop, table, and mobile logins.
- Enhanced Overview - New summary page shows new system view, detailed charts & alerts.
- Simplified Navigation - More intuitive and aesthetically designed website layout.
- Faster Responsiveness - Information loading for large PV sites quickened with data processing.
- Detailed Alerts - Easier onsite & remote troubleshooting steps match email/SMS alerts.
- Convenient Configuration & Registration - Prompted setup includes more customized options.
- New Guidelines - Added information & steps throughout website and system setup process.
- Feedback Opportunities - Suggestions from users can be provided on every webpage.
"Tigo prioritized this SMART Website after receiving such positive feedback about the SMART App from our installer and partner network over the last year," says Maxym Makhota, VP of Software Engineering & Development at Tigo. "We are thrilled that Tigo’s PV system owners are continuing to benefit from our proprietary online monitoring tools – now with measurable returns on their solar investments.”
The new Tigo SMART Website is compatible with the SMART App which was announced in 2017. Both monitoring tools show Reclaimed Energy with the appropriate Tigo equipment. The SMART App is downloadable for iOS and Android through Apple’s App Store or Google Play.
Tigo is a Silicon Valley company founded in 2007 by a team of experienced technologists. Combining a unique systems-level approach with expertise in semi-conductors, power electronics, and solar energy, the Tigo team developed the first-generation Smart Module Optimizer technology for the solar industry. Tigo's vision is to leverage integrated and retrofitted Flex MLPE and communications technology to drive the cost of solar electricity down. By partnering with tier 1 module and inverter manufacturers in the industry, Tigo is able to focus on its key innovation with the smartest TS4 modular platform and leverage the broader ecosystem. Tigo has operations in the USA, across Europe, Latin America, Japan, China, Australia and the Middle East. Learn more at www.tigoenergy.com.