CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--From a native of Puerto Rico fundraising and volunteering for Hurricane Maria recovery to a driver who rescued a 92-year-old man trapped inside a house on fire, Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ: CTAS) announces the winners of its second annual Everyday Impact™ Hero Program. The program celebrates individuals who make a real impact in the workplace and beyond. The 10 winners will be featured in the new 2019 Design Collective By Cintas catalog, which will be available in February.
“We received hundreds of submissions from our customers across North America, which made it difficult to select only 10 heroes,” said Todd McKeown, President and COO of Direct Sale Strategic Markets, Cintas. “This year’s Everyday Impact heroes go above and beyond with their selflessness, courage and positivity to make an impact everyday. We’re proud to honor them and hope to inspire others to make a real difference in their workplace and community.”
The Everyday Impact winners include:
- Adam Pageau, class A CDL driver for JB Hunt Transport in Windsor Locks, Connecticut
- Cynthia Smith, wardrobe manager for Caesar's Entertainment - Mid-South in Robinsonville, Missouri
- Dorothy “Mama” Swinton, director of first impressions at the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Charleston in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina
- Jeff Ricker, driver for Suburban Propane in Chester, New York
- Kathryn Phillips, general manager at the HP Hotels – Hilton Garden Inn in Kansas City, Kansas
- Luis Sambolin, housekeeping houseman at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel in New York, New York
- Michelle Harrison, executive housekeeper at The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort in Kohala Coast, Hawaii
- Pablo Perez, stewarding manager at the JW Marriott Indianapolis in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Patricia Ballard, environmental services aid at Marin General Hospital in Greenbrae, California
- Stacey Collins, lead cook for Parx Casino in Bensalem, Pennsylvania
Meet the 2019 Everyday Impact Hero Program winners and view videos about their stories at www.cintas.com/everydayimpact.
Cintas gathered nationwide submissions from its customers during the spring of 2018, and from those identified 10 finalists who continuously go above and beyond to make a significant impact in the lives of others.
In addition to being featured in the 2019 catalog, which will also feature hundreds of new on-trend fashions, the winners will also be highlighted on the Cintas website. Each hero in the Everyday Impact program was honored with:
- A photo shoot
- A video interview bringing their story to life
- An all expense paid trip to Chicago for them and a guest
- Recognition event at Cintas’ Chicago office
For more information about the Everyday Impact Hero Program, contact Christina Alvarez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cintas Corporation helps more than one million businesses of all types and sizes get Ready™ to open their doors with confidence every day. We provide a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers’ image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including retail-inspired apparel, uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and training and compliance courses, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday®. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas is a publicly held Fortune 500 company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS and is a component of both the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index and Nasdaq-100 Index.