CLEARWATER, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--With a transforming IT landscape that demands quick adaptation, today’s top channel executives need to be able to lead adaptively as well. Tech Data (Nasdaq:TECD) is pleased to announce that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named five Tech Data executives to its prestigious list of 2019 Channel Chiefs. These top IT channel leaders continually strive to drive the channel agenda and deliver growth and revenue through their strong channel partnerships.
“Our talented executives exemplify the dedication, passion and focus that Tech Data brings to its customers every day,” said Joe Quaglia, president, Americas at Tech Data. “Our Channel Chiefs are continually pushing the envelope to drive our business forward and prepare our customers for the digital trends of the future.”
Chosen for their leadership, influence and ability to create strong relationships and channel programs, this year’s list of Tech Data Channel Chiefs includes:
- Marty Bauerlein, senior vice president, Sales, North America – Bauerlein oversees the strategic direction of the company’s Commercial, Retail, Enterprise, Government, Specialist Solutions and National Accounts teams, as well as the Canada sales team. Bauerlein provides guidance and insights regarding improving the selling motion, developing cross and upsell opportunities to deliver profitable growth for the company and an unmatched customer experience for channel partners.
- Kevin Kennedy, senior vice president, Advanced Solutions – Kennedy’s team is responsible for the strategy, support and sales execution for Advanced Solutions at Tech Data. Kennedy is also responsible for optimizing sales performance, helping customers to accelerate the pace of next-generation technology adoption, and for expanding sales capacity across Tech Data's end-to-end portfolio.
- Stacy Nethercoat, vice president, Cloud Solutions, Americas – Nethercoat oversees all product marketing programs and initiatives developed to support the company’s cloud business in the Americas. Specifically, she is responsible for public, hybrid and private cloud strategy, execution, customer engagement, new vendor incubation, solutions development and services for the Americas region.
- John O’Shea, senior vice president, Global Lifecycle Management Services – O’Shea oversees the strategic direction of Tech Data’s services business globally. His team is responsible for delivering a suite of customer and product lifecycle management services that enable OEMs and solution providers to release capital from their businesses that helps them accelerate transformation.
- Linda Rendleman, senior vice president, Endpoint Solutions – Rendleman leads the team responsible for developing, building and expanding multi-vendor endpoint solutions for partners that are easily consumable, expand the sales opportunity with the end customer, and increase the opportunity to attach services. Her team’s strategy is centered around three key trends driving growth in the endpoint market: workspace transformation, anytime/anywhere digital workforce, and next-generation collaboration solutions.
Each of these 2019 Channel Chiefs has demonstrated exceptional leadership, vision and commitment to their channel partner programs. Channel Chief honorees are selected by CRN’s editorial staff as a result of their professional achievements, standing in the industry, dedication to the channel partner community, and strategies for driving future growth and innovation.
“The individuals on CRN’s 2019 Channel Chiefs list deserve special recognition for their contribution and support in the development of robust partner programs, innovative business strategies, and significant influence to the overall health of the IT channel,” said Bob Skelley, CEO of The Channel Company. “We applaud each Channel Chief’s remarkable record of accomplishments and look forward to following their continued success.”
The 2019 CRN Channel Chiefs list, including the 50 Most Influential Channel Chiefs, is featured online at www.crn.com/channelchiefs and will appear in the February 2019 issue of CRN.
Copyright ©2019. CRN is a registered trademark of The Channel Company, LLC. All rights reserved.
About Tech Data
Tech Data connects the world with the power of technology. Our end-to-end portfolio of products, services and solutions, highly specialized skills, and expertise in next-generation technologies enable channel partners to bring to market the products and solutions the world needs to connect, grow and advance. Tech Data is ranked No. 83 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies for 10 straight years. To find out more, visit www.techdata.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.