BOULDER, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Circadence Corporation, a market leader in cybersecurity readiness, has launched its new Cyber Learning Tour, a series of educational lunch workshops about cybersecurity learning, taking place across the U.S. at 12 Microsoft Technology Centers. The tour comes on the heels of a shifting business culture from an “age of information” to an “age of education,” where executives are beginning to prioritize the development of their professionals ahead of company tools and technologies.
The Cyber Learning Tour kicked off in Chicago on February 5 and runs through July 2019, totaling 21 stops running coast-to-coast from Los Angeles to New York City. The tour was inspired by the increased business focus on cyber readiness as daily breaches continue to cause reputational and financial turmoil for many notable companies, both in the U.S. and abroad. During the events, Circadence will demonstrate how its gamified, immersive learning environment, which runs on Microsoft Azure, can support cybersecurity professional development in a 24/7, learn-by-doing mode.
Attendees can find a Cyber Learning Tour stop in their city and register for free to learn:
- How cloud-based cyber range environments support skill development
- New cyber scenarios to teach and test cyber professionals’ competencies
- Why gamified, continuous-learning approaches resonate with today’s professional
- How performance monitoring and player assessment strengthens overall security posture
“Circadence realized that in order to effectively engage cyber leaders in productive conversations about cyber learning and skills development, we needed to meet them where they were, in their own cities and towns,” said Michael Moniz, co-founder, president, and CEO at Circadence. “As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we appreciate the use of Microsoft Technology Centers to allow us to facilitate dialogue about today’s cyber challenges and solutions.”
The Cyber Learning Tour aims to help cyber leaders understand their professional development options so they can increase their job performance and better protect their company’s assets. Topics and issues covered in each session include:
- Who in the cybersecurity industry can benefit from immersive cyber learning approaches
- What persistent cyber ranges look like when emulating company networks
- When is the right time to refresh a company’s cyber readiness strategy
- Where cybersecurity professionals can train and test their abilities against real-world threats
- How the power of gamification informs cyber skills development
- How artificial intelligence and machine learning automate and augment routine tasks
For more information about the Cyber Learning Tour and to view a complete schedule, visit http://bit.ly/2RSsnUQ.
Circadence Corporation is a market leader in next-generation cybersecurity readiness. Powered by a culture of innovation and the demands of an evolving cyber landscape, Circadence offers cyber range solutions and cybersecurity learning platforms, running on Microsoft Azure, that leverage artificial intelligence and custom content to address critical security challenges for enterprise, government and academic institutions. Circadence’s solutions deliver persistent, immersive and true-to-life experiences that match and adapt to contemporary threat environments. For more information, visit www.circadence.com.