DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vascular Patch Market - Segmented by Material (Biologic, Synthetic), Application (Carotid Endarterectomy, Open Repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms, Cardiac Aneurysm, Vascular Bypass Surgery) and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The vascular patch market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% over the forecast period.
Rapidly growing geriatric population and the subsequent increase in the prevalence of vascular diseases along with increasing adoption of biological patches is driving the market growth.
However, the high cost associated with the surgical procedure, changing reimbursement environment and recent product failures and recalls can retard the market growth.
- Rising Geriatric Population and the Subsequent Increase in the Prevalence of Vascular Diseases
- Product Failures & Recalls
- North America Dominates the Vascular Patch Market
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Vascular Patch Market Overview
6. Vascular Patch Market Dynamics
7. Vascular Patch Market Segmentation
8. Company Profiles & Competitive Landscape
9. Vascular Patch Market Future
- Lemaitre Vascular
- Baxter International
- Maquet (Subsidiary of Getinge AB)
- W. L. Gore & Associates
- C. R. Bard
- Edwards Lifesciences
- Terumo Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jl4jb8/global_vascular?w=4