DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North American Distribution Automation Market Assessment & Outlook 2018-2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The findings presented in this 74-page report are based on the completion of surveys received from 12 investor-owned utilities, 17 public power utilities, 21 electric cooperatives, and 3 electric utilities in Canada. This utility sample represents electric power service to more than 16 million customers in the US and Canada, amounting to about a 10% sample based on North American customer totals.
About one-half of the utilities in the survey sample consisted of companies providing electricity to at least 100,000 users. A listing of all participating utilities is included at the end of this report. Several of the largest public power and electrical cooperatives participated in this year's survey.
- Outlook Section for North American Distribution Automation: Trends in DA Investment for 2018-2024
- Survey Findings
- Please indicate the approximate number of distribution feeders (4kv-38kv) on your system.
- Approximately what percentage of all your feeders have SCADA controlled sectionalizing switches installed with an operation that is A) manual B) semi-automatic or C) fully automatic?
- Approximately what percentage of all your feeders have or will have Fault Detection Isolation Restoration (FDIR) or Fault Location Isolation Service Restoration (FLISR)?
- Approximately what percentage of all your feeders have or will have Volt Var control (VVC), Volt-Var Optimization (VVO), or Conservation Voltage Reduction (CVR)?
and much more...
Companies who participated in this survey:
- Austin Energy
- Avista Utilities
- Carroll EMC
- Cass County Electric Coop
- City of Ames - Electric Services
- City of Medicine Hat
- City of Riverside
- Clark Public Utilities
- Cleveland Utilities
- Duke Energy Progress
- Energy United
- Greystone Power Corp
- Hagerstown Light Department
- Huntsville Utilities
- Pickwick Electric Cooperative
- Portland General Electric
- Rappahannock Electric Cooperative
- Roseville Electric
- Rutherford EMC
- Saint John Energy
- Salem Electric Dept.
- Silicon Valley Power
- Sioux Valley Energy
- Snohomish County PUD
- South Ky RECC
- United Power, Inc.
- Upper Cumberland Electric Membership Corp
- Verendrye Electric Cooperative
- Withlacoochee River Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Xcel Energy
and many more...
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fcz34k/north_american?w=4