LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Halo Top is thrilled to welcome back three wildly popular limited-edition dairy flavors as permanent fixtures to its lineup, alongside three brand-new non-dairy and vegan-friendly flavors. To make your resolutions that much more attainable, Halo Top is bringing back Peanut Butter & Jelly, Blueberry Crumble and Peaches & Cream to its dairy lineup and adding three brand-new non-dairy flavors, including Peanut Butter & Jelly, Mint Fudge Cookie and Chocolate Hazelnut.
The return of Halo Top’s dairy seasonal flavors, which originally launched as limited editions, left fans hungry for more as they searched the shelves for every last pint. Fans can now permanently enjoy these limited-edition pints year-round at retailers nationwide beginning next week, rolling out through February:
- Blueberry Crumble: Loaded with pieces of flaky pie crust and mouth-watering blueberry swirls, fans can feel good about indulging.
- Peaches & Cream: Serving up a perfect swirl of peaches in a vanilla and cream base, this flavor captures that quintessential summer feeling in a pint.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly: Delivering nostalgia in a pint by serving up peanut butter ice cream with swirls of strawberry sprinkled with cannoli bites.
Non-dairy fans won’t be missing out and can look forward to the launch of three brand-new flavors to the non-dairy and vegan-friendly lineup. Made with coconut milk, the latest non-dairy flavors deliver on the decadent taste and unique flavors for which Halo Top is known:
- Mint Fudge Cookie: Packed with cookie pieces and delicious fudge swirls, this flavor combines classic chocolate and mint ice cream for a refreshing pairing.
- Chocolate Hazelnut: Complete with dreamy hazelnut swirls, this pint offers up a chocolate lover’s dream.
- Peanut Butter & Jelly: Now with a coconut milk base, this non-dairy version still delivers the nostalgic taste of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, complete with swirls of strawberry and sprinkled with cannoli bites.
“We always want to keep our flavor lineup new and fresh for our fans, so we are excited to launch these new additions to our core dairy and non-dairy sets,” said Doug Bouton, President & COO of Halo Top Creamery. “The seasonal dairy pints made sense since fans responded so well to them, and we think the new non-dairy flavors could be our best yet!”
Named in Nielsen’s 2018 Top 25 Breakthrough Innovation Awards for the U.S. market, Halo Top has disrupted the ice cream category and influenced the growth of the industry. Each pint contains around 280-360 calories and is a good source of protein, allowing fans to satisfy their sweet tooth without sacrificing any goals for the new year. Halo Top Creamery’s wide-ranging collection of 38 flavors, including dairy and non-dairy flavors, has something for everyone to enjoy. To taste all the newest additions, head over to the freezer section of grocery retailers nationwide beginning February or visit IceCreamSource.com for online purchases today. To learn more about Halo Top, visit www.halotop.com or Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
About Halo Top Creamery
Los Angeles-based Halo Top Creamery was founded in 2011 by former lawyer turned ice cream aficionado Justin Woolverton while he was on a quest to find an ice cream he could feel good about eating. Delivering premium ice cream people can actually feel good about eating, Halo Top® is crafted with only the finest ingredients. Halo Top® is available nationwide in the freezer aisle. For more information, please visit www.halotop.com or follow Halo Top® on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.