DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Laboratory Refrigerators and Ovens - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2015 through 2022. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets in US$ by the following Segments:
- Laboratory Refrigerators (General Purpose Lab Refrigerator, Explosion Proof Refrigerator, Portable Refrigerator, Sub-Zero Refrigerator, & Walk-In Refrigerator)
- Laboratory Freezers (General Purpose Lab Freezer, Explosion Proof Freezer, & Ultra Low Temperature Freezer)
- Laboratory Ovens (General Purpose Lab Ovens, & Vacuum Ovens)
The report profiles 81 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- AGA Marvel
- Azbil Telstar S.L.
- Carbolite GERO Limited
- Chart Industries Inc.
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Company
- Eppendorf AG
- Helmer Scientific
- Haier Biomedical
- Labcold Ltd.
- NuAire Inc.
- Panasonic Healthcare Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Philipp Kirsch GmbH
- Sheldon Manufacturing Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Worthington Industries
1. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
2. INDUSTRY OVERVIEW
3. MARKET TRENDS, ISSUES AND DRIVERS
- Factors Influencing Choice of Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers
- Energy Efficiency Comes to the Fore - For Buyers and Manufacturers
- Hydrocarbon Freezers: The Latest Trend in the Global Laboratory Freezers Market
- Technological Advances Putting the Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers Market in Overdrive
- Select Laboratory Refrigerator and Freezer Manufacturers and Products
- Development of Alternative Refrigerants to Take Centre Stage in Future
- Price Pressures Haunt Laboratory Refrigerators and Freezers Market
- Rapidly Expanding Blood Banking Market Drives Laboratory Refrigerators Market
- Demand for RFID-Enabled Blood Freezers and Refrigerators to Rise Rapidly
New Models of Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers Foray into the Market
4. PRODUCT OVERVIEW
5. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
Total Companies Profiled: 81 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 89)
- The United States (49)
- Canada (1)
- Japan (2)
- France (1)
- Germany (12)
- The United Kingdom (7)
- Italy (2)
- Spain (2)
- Rest of Europe (6)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (6)
- Latin America (1)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3f3swd/laboratory?w=4