DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pigments Market - Segmented by Type, End-user Industry, and Geography - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global pigments market (henceforth referred to as the market studied) is expected to reach USD 21,784.51 million in 2018. It is estimated to reach USD 28,816.35 million by 2023, an estimated CAGR of 5.75% over the forecast period of 2018-2023 (henceforth referred to as the forecast period).
- Growing Demand for Paints & Coatings in Automotive Industry in Europe & Asia-Pacific
- Consistent Industrial Developments in Middle-East and Asia-Pacific
- Consistent Demand From the Textile Industry
- Stringent Government Regulations on Coatings
- Rising Demand for Eco-Friendly Products
- Growing Demand for Reliable Commercial Products, Like 3D Printing Material
- Plastics Segment is Expected to Grow
- Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Market Segmentation & Analysis
6. Regional Market Analysis
7. Future of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Company Profiles
- Altana AG
- BASF SE
- DIC Corporation
- The Chemours Company
- The National Titanium Dioxide Company Ltd. (Cristal)
- Kronos Worldwide Inc.
- Lanxess AG
- Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited
- Venator Materials PLC
- Merck KGaA
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Lomon Billions Group Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dfvpk2/global_pigments?w=4