DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Wood Panels - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2016 through 2024. Also, a five-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets in Thousand Cubic Meters by the following Product Categories/Segments:
- Medium Density Fiberboard
The report profiles 123 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- Boise Cascade Company
- Caledonian Plywood Company Ltd.
- Canfor Corporation
- Decorative Panels International, Inc.
- Duratex SA
- FRITZ EGGER GmbH & Co. OG
- Fletcher Building Limited
- Gascogne SA
- Georgia-Pacific LLC
- GreenPly Industries Limited
- J.M. Huber Corporation
- Kastamonu Entegre Aga Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S.
- Kronospan Limited
- Louisiana-Pacific Corporation
- Mohawk Industries, Inc.
- Norbord Inc.
- Ainsworth Lumber Co. Ltd.
- Pfleiderer Group Splka Akcyjna
- PotlatchDeltic Corporation
- Rougier S.A.
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget
- Sonae Indstria, S.G.P.S., S.A.
- Tolko Industries Ltd.
- UPM-Kymmene Oyj
- West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd.
- Weyerhaeuser NR Company
1. Industry Overview
2. Market Trends, Issues & Drivers
- Rising Popularity of Oriented Strand Board, the Stronger Variety of Particleboard, Drive Steady Market Growth
- Growing Focus on CLT Panels for Wooden Plyscrapers' to Boost Market Demand
- CLT Panels Set to Revolutionize Industrial Architecture
- CLT Scores over Steel and Concrete in Terms of Ecological Benefits
- MDF: An Ideal Choice and a Cheaper but Strong Alternative to Solid Wood
- Wood Panel Innovations: Spearheading Market Growth
- Researchers under I-PAN Project Develop Novel Wood Panels
- Mass-Timber Construction Technique
- MDF Recycling Innovation Set to Solve Retailers' Circular Economy Conundrum
3. Product Overview
4. Factors Affecting Supply of Wood Based Products
5. Product Innovations/Introductions
6. Recent Industry Activity
7. Focus on Select Global Players
8. Global Market Perspective
Total Companies Profiled: 123 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries 130)
- The United States (31)
- Canada (8)
- Japan (2)
- France (9)
- Germany (2)
- The United Kingdom (5)
- Italy (8)
- Spain (3)
- Rest of Europe (34)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (17)
- Middle East (1)
- Latin America (8)
- Africa (2)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q5gbqj/the_global_wood?w=4