DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Online Video Advertising Market, Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Online video advertising spend continues to grow rapidly as it is positioned as the ideal medium for advertisers and brand marketers, combining the power and engagement of TV ads with the targeting, tracking, and interactivity of online advertising.
Changing audience media consumption habits have prompted media and content owners to increasingly shift programming online, especially through the mobile channel, which is the fastest-growing advertising medium.
Dynamic ad insertion (also known as server-side ad insertion)--powered by the cloud--is the way forward for online video advertising as it meets the stringent monetization and user experience demands for live/linear and video on demand (VOD) content.
Challenges stem from factors such as rising ad fraud and ad blocking, brand safety concerns, lack of mobile-focused ad creatives, security and data privacy concerns, scalability, and potential regulatory roadblocks.
- Market trends
- Drivers and restraints
- Technical trends
- Regional breakouts (North America and Latin America (NALA); Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA); and APAC)
- Analysis of global online video advertising market measurements for 2017
- Competitive landscape and market share discussions for the base year (2017) for leading market participants
The base year used in this research is 2017, and revenue forecasts as well as discussion of major drivers and restraints for the online video advertising market are provided for the 2016-2023 period.
- Explosion in Live Video Streaming
- Attractive Acquisition Opportunities
- Personalization of Content and ADS
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers & Restraints - Total Online Video Advertising Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Global Online Video Advertising Market
5. Dynamic Ad Insertion
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
7. NALA Breakdown
8. EMEA Breakdown
9. Asia-Pacific Breakdown
10. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
11. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lllshk/global_online?w=4