DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Breakthrough Sensor Innovations in Food and Beverage Sector" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Smart sensors transform conventional industrial machines into connected industrial machines by connecting the device to the Internet. Connected industrial machines integrated with smart sensors are smart electronic devices, which can be remotely retrieved, observed, and measured using personal computers, laptops and smartphones.
In food manufacturing process, sensors are built for detecting and identifying contaminants in food quality and food safety applications. Mostly, the sensors are built and utilized in-line and are directly integrated to the current manufacturing lines.
Advancements in sensors for food and beverage industry are enabling key benefits such as process monitoring, shelf-life investigation, freshness evaluation, authenticity assessment and other quality control studies.
Key Questions Answered
1. What is the significance of sensors in food and beverage industry?
2. What are the technology trends and key enabling technologies?
3. What are the factors that influence technology development and adoption?
4. Who are the key innovators driving developments?
5. What are the opportunities based on patent and funding trends?
6. What are the future prospects of the technology?
7. What sort of strategies do OEMs need to embrace to gain entry and sustain the competitive marketplace?
- American Semiconductor Inc.
- Insort GmbH
- Monnit Corporation
- PIL Sensoren GmbH
- Pyreos Ltd
- RS Components
- SONOTEC Ultraschallsensorik Halle GmbH
- Spectral Engines Oy
1. Executive Summary
2. Sensor Technology Significance and Trends Driving the F&B Industry
3. Factors Influencing Technology, Market Development and Adoption
4. Patent and Funding Trends
5. Key Stakeholder Initiatives and Innovation Profiles
6. Convergence Scenario and Strategic Perspectives on Growth Opportunities
7. Synopsis of Key Patents in the Food and Beverage Sector
8. Key Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8kr5hc/breakthrough?w=4