DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Future of the Israeli Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Future of the Israeli Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023 provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Israeli defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- As one of the countries with the largest per capita defense expenditures in the world, US$2,090.9 in 2018, Israel is an attractive defense market.
- The country's defense expenditure is projected to continue to grow due to both internal and external security threats.
- Between 2014 and 2018, the country's capital expenditure allocation stood at an average of 51% of the total defense budget.
- Overall, Israel is projected to spend a total of US$72.3 billion (including funding through US foreign military financing) on the acquisition of military hardware between 2019 and 2023.
- General Dynamics
- Navistar Defense
- Lockheed Martin
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- Israel Shipyards
- Elta Systems
- Elbit Systems
- IMI Systems
- Elisra Systems
- TSG IT Advanced Systems Ltd.
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5. Industry Dynamics
6. Market Entry Strategy
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8. Business Environment and Country Risk
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3zkdb7/the_israeli?w=4