DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Future of the Georgian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Future of the Georgian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023 provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Georgia's defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- The Georgian defense budget (excluding US Aid) values US$280.7 million in 2018, and registered a CAGR of -7.21% during the historic period.
- The decline in the defense budget during the historic period was due to the government's focus on diverting funds into other sectors to boost economic activity in the domestic sector, as a consequence of fiscal and political instability faced by Georgia after its war with Russia in 2008.
- These measures have affected the country's defense budget during the historic period.
- With an increased CAGR of 5.28% over the next five years, the country's defense expenditure is projected to value US$361.6 million in 2023.
- Conversely, defense expenditure as a percentage of GDP is anticipated to slightly decrease from an average of 2.1% during 2014-2018 to an average of 1.6% during the forecast period.
- State Military Scientific-Technical Center (STC) Delta
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5. Industry Dynamics
6. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
7. Business Environment and Country Risk
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c4jwct/the_future_of_the?w=4