DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Future of the Bulgarian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Future of the Bulgarian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2023 provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Bulgarian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- The Bulgarian defense budget is valued at US$991.9 million in 2018 and registered a CAGR of 7.29% during the historic period.
- The ongoing modernization of the country's armed forces to meet NATO standards, along with its participation in international peacekeeping missions, drove Bulgaria's defense expenditure during the historic period.
- With this trend expected to continue over the forecast period, the country's defense expenditure is anticipated to cumulatively value US$6.4 billion during 2019-2023.
- Airbus Helicopters
- Textron Marine & Land Systems
- Rolls-Royce PLC
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5. Market Entry strategy
6. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
7. Business Environment and Country Risk
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lqhvpq/the_bulgarian?w=4