DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Artificial Lift Optimization, Water Desalination, Waste Water Treatment, Drill Bits, and Reservoir Monitoring" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This month's Oil and Gas TOE profiles key technologies in water treatment and purification that enable oil production enhancement, mitigate water pollution, and prevent water wastage. It also covers key hardware and software solutions that enable intelligent reservoir surveillance and management.
In addition, maintenance and inspection solutions that facilitate better asset management and risk reduction are explained. Last but not the least, state-of-the art drilling technologies that enhance directional performance and increase oil production are profiled.
- Wastewater Handling Solutions for Oilfield Operators
- Tracer Technology Provides Information on Water Breakthrough
- New Method to Develop Thin Nanofilters for Desalination
- Reservoir Engineering Software Improves Productivity of Users
- RFID Tag Improves Asset Management
- Real-time Monitoring Technology for Hydrate Formation
- Novel Drill Bit Technology Reduces Drilling Time
- Integrated Production Enhancement Technology Reduces Water Usage
- Drilling Motor Technology Enhances Directional Performance
- New Pumping Unit Delivers High-Performance Artificial Lift
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pc8zkc/2018_innovations?w=4