QDs find significant use in photovoltaics and medical devices applications. However, commercial use is certainly focused on displays. Complementary technologies such as 3D printing and 4K and 8K ultra-high-definition (UHD) displays are enabling QDs to enhance consumer visual experience.
Recent innovations in QDs are focused on addressing environmental concerns related to the presence or absence of cadmium or other heavy metals. Cadmium-free QDs exhibit higher growth rate due to their positive impact on products that are likely to be subjected to safety and environmental regulations.
1. Executive Summary
2. Technology Trends and Opportunities
3. Technology Status Review and Assessment
4. Market Potential and Impact of Quantum Dots Technology in Different Industries
5. Intellectual Property Analysis
6. Funding and Investment Landscape
7. Technology Roadmap and Growth Opportunities
8. Performance Benchmarking and Strategic Recommendations
9. Key Industry Influencers
- Quantum Materials
- Thermo Fisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/683ww3/emerging?w=4