The Anesthesia Simulator is a real-time graphical simulator that reproduces the anaesthesia environment on a computer screen.
Mathematical models of physiology and pharmacology predict the simulated patient’s response to your management while an automated record-keeping system summarizes the case and an on-line consultant provides immediate management suggestions.
It includes 34 cases with general anesthetic problems, and cardiac, neuro, trauma, obstetric and pediatric cases and dozens of anesthetic emergencies.
Works on Windows & Mac computers, iPads and Android tablets:
34 cases with dozens of emergencies, including:
- Air embolism
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Intracranial hypertension
- Latex allergy
- Malignant hyperthermia
- Venous air embolism
- Earn up to 17 AMA PRA Category 2 CME credits
- Earn up to 17 AANA Prior Approved CE credits
- Instructors can write their own scenarios
Web-Based Instant Access - No Installation:
- Works in your browser without plug-ins or add-ons
- Nothing to download, nothing to install
- A link and password is sent to you as soon as you order
For more information about this training, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kjsh9z/lifetime?w=4.