DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Sports Gun Market: Focus on Gun Type (Pistol, Rifle, Revolver and Shotgun) - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global sports gun market generated $1.91 billion in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.22%, during 2018-2023.
The global sports gun market is expected to witness static growth during the forecast period 2018-2023 due to the rising demand from shooting sports activities. The growing number of participants for shooting sports, rise of hunting tourism, and increased fundings to setup new shooting ranges are some of the key drivers for the growth of the global sports gun market.
Awareness about health benefits of shooting sports and promotion of hunting and shooting sports by The U.S. Department of Interior are expected to create future opportunities for the market. The global sports gun market has been classified into four-gun types: pistol, rifle, revolver, and shotgun.
Revolver gun type market is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period 2018-2023 due to the extensive demand from competitive shooting activities. Furthermore, the global sports gun market has been classified into caliber type of each gun type.
North America dominated the global sports gun market in 2017 with the U.S. acquiring the most significant market share, globally. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period, 2018-2023.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the trends in the global sports gun market across different regions?
- What are the major driving forces that are expected to increase the demand for the global sports gun market during the forecast period, 2018-2023?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global sports gun market?
- What is the revenue generated by the global sports gun market by platform in 2017, and what will be the estimates by 2023?
- Which gun type (pistols, rifles, revolvers, and shotguns) of the global sports gun market will dominate in the coming years?
- What is the revenue generated by each type of the sports gun by caliber?
- Who are the key players in the global sports gun market?
- What are the new strategies adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What major opportunities do the sports gun manufacturers foresee?
- What is the competitive strength of the key leading players in the global sports gun market?
- Growing Number of Participants for Shooting Sports
- Rise of Hunting Tourism
- Increased Fundings to Setup New Shooting Ranges
- Changes in Gun Laws and Import Policies
- Awareness about Health Benefits of Shooting Sports
- Promotion of Hunting and Shooting Sports by The U.S. Department of Interior
- American Outdoor Brands Corporation
- Beretta Arms Company
- Browning International S.A.
- Colt's Manufacturing Company
- Crosman Corporation
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- GAMO OUTDOOR S.L.U
- Glock Inc.
- Hatsan Inc.
- O.F. Mossberg & Sons
- Remington Outdoor Company
- Savage Arms
- Shaoxing Snow Peak Air Gun Factory
- SIG SAUER, Inc.
- Sturm, Ruger & Co.
- Taurus Holdings Inc.
- Kahr Arms
- Umarex Airgun
- Walther Arms
- Webley & Scott
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/46wm48/global_sports_gun?w=4