Principles of Marketing explores the issues that are essential to the development of professional marketers, those new to marketing and anyone who needs a good understanding of the key principles of marketing.
In this practical course participants will be introduced to industry recognised marketing models and tools. They will examine the purpose of the marketing audit, the marketing mix and communication mix. They will look at how a campaign is planned and presented.
They will come away with a familiarity with commonly used marketing terms and the wide range of marketing considerations that go into planning a campaign and long term product or market development.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- The ability to define what marketing means and where it begins
- The ability to recognise the need and principles for a market audit and strategic plan
- Knowledge to consider elements of the marketing mix
- Practical skills to apply industry recognised models and techniques to smooth the path to an effective marketing campaign
- Knowledge to structure a marketing plan
What is Marketing?
Characteristics of a market
- How markets function
- Marketing communication principles and practice
- Identifying, segmenting and targeting customers
- Evaluate the role of marketing activity in your organisation & markets
The Marketing Mix
- The scope of the marketing mix
Current Issues in Marketing
Segmenting, Targeting and Positioning
- Simple segmentation exercise
- Evolution of competitive edge(s)
Consumers Positioning Through The 7 P's
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wwl775/10day_course?w=4