DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Engines Market By Fuel Type, By Application, By Power, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the market stood at $20.7 billion in 2017 and is forecast to reach $31.8 billion by 2023 on account of growing demand for automobiles in India.
The demand for passenger cars is surging in India owing to increasing per capita income and rising urbanization. Moreover, growth in construction and infrastructure industry is further driving demand for engines used in construction equipment.
Additionally, various government initiatives and schemes like Blue Revolution Deep Sea Fishing Scheme, Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana, etc., along with rapid industrialization and commercialization of the economy are other major contributors to the growing engines market in India.
Furthermore, developmental programs for agriculture and power generation industries such as 'National Mission on Agricultural Extension and Technology' and Saubhagya Scheme which aims at providing electricity to all would further aid the growth of India engines market during forecast period.
The report discusses the following aspects of Engines market in India:
- Engines Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Fuel Type (Diesel, Gasoline/Natural, etc), By Application (Automotive, Agriculture, Power Generation, Construction Equipment & Marine), By Power (5-7HP, 76-350HP, 351-750HP & >751HP)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. India Engines Market Outlook
6. India Automotive Engines Market Outlook
7. India Agriculture Engines Market Outlook
8. India Power Generation Engines Market Outlook
9. India Construction Equipment Engines Market Outlook
10. India Marine Engines Market Outlook
11. Trade Dynamics
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
- Tata Motors Limited
- Hyundai Motor India Limited
- TAFE Motors and Tractors Limited (TMTL)
- Cummins India Limited
- Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited
- Caterpillar India Private Limited
- Ashok Leyland Limited
- Kubota Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9t8b4m/india_engines?w=4