DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Investigation Report on China's Mecobalamin Market, 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Developed by Eisai Co. Ltd., Mecobalamin (trade name: Methycobal) was launched in Japan in the mid-1980s and introduced to China in 1996.
Since 2003, several Chinese pharmaceutical companies have launched generic Mecobalamin products. Mecobalamin has been developing rapidly since it entered China, with its annual sales value increasing from less than CNY 200 million in 2005 to about CNY 609 million in 2017.
There is a huge demand for Mecobalamin in China. China's Mecobalamin market is dominated by Eisai China Inc., Eisai Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Sihuan Biopharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Nanjing Hailing Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., North China Pharmaceutical Company Ltd., etc. In 2017, the market share by sales value of Eisai Co., Ltd. and its subsidiary Eisai China Inc. totaled about 70%.
It is expected that as lifestyle changes and the population ages, and the incidences of peripheral neuropathy and megaloblastic anemia gradually increases, Mecobalamin will still have some growth potential in China.
- Eisai China Inc.
- Eisai Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Sihuan Biopharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- North China Pharmaceutical Company Ltd.
Yangtze River Pharmaceutical Group Nanjing Hailing Pharmaceutical Co.
- Indications for Mecobalamin
- Sales of Mecobalamin in China
- Competition on China's Mecobalamin market
- Major Mecobalamin manufacturers in China
- Prices of Mecobalamin in China from 2017 to 2018
- Major factors influencing the development of China's Mecobalamin market
- Prospect of China's Mecobalamin market from 2018 to 2022
List of Chapters
1 Relevant Concepts of Mecobalamin
2 Sales of Mecobalamin in China, 2013-2017
3 Analysis of Major Mecobalamin Manufacturers in China, 2013-2017
4 Prices of Mecobalamin in China, 2017-2018
5 Prospect of China's Mecobalamin Market, 2018-2022
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wt6dqf/investigation?w=4