DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Novel Adeno-associated Virus Vectors Energizing Neuroscience" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE provides insights across new gene therapy technologies enabling enhanced management of neurological disorders. The service encompasses the impact and opportunity of gene therapy technologies in the neuroscience industry, while providing an overview of IP and R&D trends in this space. Additionally, this TOE analyzes gene therapy methods and profiles Voyager Therapeutics, US.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Recent Advances in Gene Therapy Applied to Neuroscience
- Gene Therapy: Impact and Opportunity
- Adeno-associated Virus Gene Therapy
- Gene Therapy Innovation Scouting
- Gene Therapy Approaches, Features, and Targeted Areas
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Key Contacts
- Clinical Trial Analysis: Voyager Therapeutics' Pipeline
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ctr2ff/novel?w=4