DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Immune-checkpoint Drugs in Oncology: Analytical Tool" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Cancer cells sometimes find ways to avoid being attacked by the immune system. But the event of immune-checkpoint drugs such as nivolumab (Opdivo) and pembrolizumab (Keytruda) have dramatically changed the possibility to harness the power of the immune system in fighting cancer not only as a monotherapy but, maybe more importantly, also as a combination therapy.
Immune-checkpoint Drugs in Oncology: Analytical Tool is the must have handbook for any business developer, BI/CI operative or clinical developer who needs to be on top of this hot and fast moving area of immune-oncology. This unique product is truly the only tool of its kind and is designed to give you a competitive edge in your immune-checkpoint drug surveillance and intelligence, allowing you to power your decision making and advance your own interests.
Your Immune-checkpoint Drugs in Oncology: Analytical Tool covers more than 234 companies plus partners who are today developing 560 immune-checkpoint drugs where of 530 are in active development in cancer across 112 different targets.
Keeping you In the know
Simply put, our mission is to fuel your knowledge of immune-oncology, to make you the first to know about very early technologies and startups, emerging clinical trial results, drug approvals and the ever-changing competitive landscape.
Immune-checkpoint Drugs in Oncology: Analytical Tool achieves this by continuously scanning development in immune-checkpoint and reporting:
- Deals & Collaborations
- New technologies/drugs (emerging from patents, grants, abstracts (see Conference Coverage) etc.)
- Filings & Approvals
- Latest Clinical Trial Development & Results
- Newly launched clinical trials
- Conference Coverage of the world's twelve leading meetings in oncology*
- Quarterly & Annual Reporting
This puts you in control of most, if not all, day-to-day developments in your field while also benefiting from one of the most comprehensive commercial pipeline review & competitive assessment tools available on the market today!
Identify, prioritize, and lead scientific assessment of oncology opportunities and competition by multiple factors such as:
- Emerging Technologies
- Target Novelty
- Recent Funding
- Early & Late Stage Pipeline
- Biomarker/Companion Diagnostic Development (featured below)
- Entered Deals & Alliances
- Conference surveillance of world leading cancer meetings (featured below)
- Combination Therapy Choices (featured below)
- Outcome of Clinical Trials
- Indication Selection & Expansion Choices
Drug Repositioning Opportunities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mqlfpd/immunecheckpoint?w=4