DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Telecoms Services for Enterprises: China Forecast 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Operator enterprise revenue in China is expected to increase during the forecast period, in spite of a fall in revenue from fixed and mobile voice services.
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in China for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and large enterprises. It contains forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data network services, as well as other business services such as security, co-location and hosting and public and private cloud services.
The report highlights that operator enterprise revenue in China will grow between 2018 and 2023 and identifies the key drivers behind this trend.
It quantifies the market for fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services, and other business services such as security, co-location and hosting, enterprise mobility and software-as-a-service (SaaS).
The report is based on several sources, including data from operators, the National Bureau of Statistics of China, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and the 2017 survey on enterprises' telecoms and ICT usage.
Key Topics Covered
- Increases in the number of dedicated connections, mobile data and other business services revenue will drive operator enterprise revenue growth
- Operator enterprise revenue in China will grow, and revenue from dedicated connections will be the most-significant contributor to this growth
- Enterprises of all sizes will deliver revenue growth for operators; large and micro enterprises will remain the largest sources of operator enterprise revenue
- Growth of handset data revenue will drive an increase in mobile services revenue in China during the forecast period
- Operator revenue from fixed services in China will grow during the forecast period, driven by increased demand for data connections
- The number of fixed broadband and dedicated connections will increase, and FTTP/B will become the dominant fixed broadband technology by 2023
- The market for other business services will continue to grow as take-up of these services by enterprises in China increases
- Key other business services for operators in China are co-location and hosting, security and private cloud
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/svpdpb/telecoms_service?w=4