DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Telecoms Services for Enterprises: Thailand Forecast 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Operator enterprise revenue in Thailand is expected to increase during the forecast period, in spite of a fall in revenue from fixed and mobile voice services.
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in Thailand for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and large enterprises. It contains forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data network services, as well as other business services such as security, co-location and hosting and public and private cloud services.
The report highlights that operator enterprise revenue in Thailand will grow between 2018 and 2023 and identifies the key drivers behind this trend.
It quantifies the market for fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services and other business services such as security, co-location and hosting, enterprise mobility and software-as-a-service (SaaS).
The report is based on several sources, including data from operators, the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission, the National Statistical Office and the 2017 survey on enterprises' telecoms and ICT usage.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive summary: operator enterprise revenue will increase during the forecast period, and mobile data will be the most significant contributor to this growth
- Forecast results
- An increase in mobile data usage will be the main driver for operator enterprise revenue growth between 2018 and 2023
- Enterprises of all sizes will deliver revenue growth, and large enterprises will remain the largest source of operators' enterprise revenue
- Revenue growth from handset data and IoT connectivity will drive an increase in mobile services revenue in Thailand during the forecast period
- Operator revenue from fixed services will increase only slightly during the forecast period, as voice and narrowband revenue continues to decline gradually
- The number of fixed data connections to enterprises in Thailand will increase and the migration towards higher bandwidth services will continue
- The market for other business services will continue to grow as their take-up by enterprises in Thailand increases
Key other business services for operators in Thailand are co-location
and hosting, security and private cloud
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22fdrs/telecoms_services?w=4