DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Quantum Dot Display Market - by Material, Component, Device, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Growing adoption of cadmium free quantum dots display and benefits of associated with quantum dots are driving the market growth. Increasing awareness about energy efficient solutions and increasing purchasing power of consumers is also driving the market growth.
However, utilization of heavy metals as raw materials is hampering the market growth.
North America has largest share in the market due to increasing investment in quantum dot displays, increasing demand for energy efficient devices and adoption of advanced technologies. Asia-Pacific will grow at high rate due to growing technological innovations and increasing adoption of cadmium-free quantum dot displays.
Industry Trends and Updates
- Nanosys Inc. in partnership with DIC launched inkjet-printed quantum dot color conversion devices for LCD and emissive displays in order to improve the LCD technology.
- LG Display
- Sharp Corporation
- 3M Company
- Quantum Materials
- QD Vision
- Nanoco Technologies
- Dow Chemical Company
- Ocean Nanotech
- Qlight Nanotech
- Evient Technologies
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Quantum Dot Display Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Material
6. Global Quantum Dot Display Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Component
7. Global Quantum Dot Display Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Device
8. Global Quantum Dot Display Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
11. Industry Structure
12. Global Quantum Dot Display Market - The Road Ahead