DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Light Gauge Steel Framing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By End Use (Commercial, Residential, Industrial), By Type (Skeleton, Wall Bearing, Long Span), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
- Skeleton steel framing is expected to witness around 5% CAGR over the forecast period owing to benefits offered by these structures. However, in 2016, wall bearing framing structures captured the highest market revenue share.
- Several government initiatives for infrastructure development have led to an increase in construction of commercial properties across the globe, which has subsequently contributed to market growth.
- Residential was the dominant end-use segment in 2016 and is expected to witness a CAGR of more than 4% owing to rising adoption driven by the need to reduce project completion time.
- Asia Pacific dominated the market in 2016 owing to increasing construction of new commercial and industrial buildings, particularly in Southeast Asian countries.
- Key players such as FRAMECAD, Emirates Building Systems LLC, Genesis Manazil Steel Framing, and QSI Interiors Ltd dominated the market in 2016 owing to emphasis on expanding their market presence through mergers and acquisitions.
- Rapid Growth of the Construction Sector
- Technological Advancements
- Safety Issues Related to the Use of Steel
- Increase in the Adoption of Green Homes
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
Chapter 3. Light Gauge Steel Framing Industry Outlook
Chapter 4. Light Gauge Steel Framing Market: Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 5. Light Gauge Steel Framing Market: End-Use Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 6. Light Gauge Steel Framing Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 7. Competitive Landscape
- Metek UK Limited
- Hadley Group
- Emirates Building Systems Co. LLC
- Icarus LSF
- Genesis Manazil Steel Framing
- Steel HQ
- Steel Frame Solutions
- QSI Interiors Ltd.
- MRI Steel Framing LLC
- Steel Construction Systems
- Arkitech Advanced Construction Technologies
- Keymark Enterprises
- Aegis Metal Framing LLC
- Stowell Company Inc.
- Craco Manufacturing Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lvhdf9/the_global_light?w=4