DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Silicon Wafers Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2018-2022)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global silicon wafers market has increased at a significant CAGR over the years and projections are made that the market would rise in the next four years i.e. 2018-2022 tremendously.
The silicon wafers market is expected to increase due to increasing demand from memory sectors, rising automotive production, rising demand for solar photovoltaic power etc. Yet the market faces some challenges such as high cost, high barriers to entry, environmental regulations, etc.
The silicon wafers market is dominated by few players, but there are other new players, private label players as well. However, the competition in the global silicon wafers market is dominated by Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSMC), Ferrotec Holdings Corporation, SUMCO Corporation and Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd., who are also profiled with their financial information and respective business strategies.
- Increasing Demand from Memory Sectors
- Rising Automotive Production
- Growing Trend of Cloud Computing
- Increasing Demand for Solar Photovoltaic Power
- Increasing Smartphone Users
- Growing Demand for Personal Electronics
- High Barriers to Entry
- Strict Environmental Regulations
- High Cost
- Environmental Hazards
- Growing Artificial Intelligence (AI) Applications
- Rising Demand for Domestic Consumer Robotics
- Shift towards Monocrystalline Silicon Wafers
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC)
- Ferrotec Holdings Corporation
- SUMCO Corporation
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
3. Global Market Analysis
4. Regional Market Analysis
5. Market Dynamics
6. Competitive Landscape
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v64trz/global_silicon?w=4