DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Food Certification Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global food certification market to grow with a Healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2018-2024.
The study on food certification market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2016 to 2024.
The report on food certification market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global food certification market over the period of 2016 to 2024.
Porter's Five Forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global food certification market over the period of 2016 to 2024. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing Consumer Consciousness Regarding Certified Food Products
- Growing Incidence of Foodborne Illness
- Rise in the Consumption of Nominal Processed Food
- Consumers Prospect for Quality Food have Amplified
- Bureau Veritas
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Dekra SE
- AsureQuality Limited
- Intertek Group PLC
- Lloyd's Register Group Limited
- SGS SA
- TV SD AG
- ALS Limited
- DNV GL Group AS
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Food Certification Market Overview
4. Food Certification Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Food Certification Market by Type
6. Global Food Certification Market by Application
7. Global Food Certification Market by Region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r3jlmn/global_food?w=4