DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "ASEAN and Taiwan Data Center Services Market, Forecast to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Owing to the growing presence of hyperscale cloud service providers, extensive penetration of Internet connectivity as well as keen focus on cybersecurity and data privacy.
The demand for data storage and managed hosting services is expected to grow exponentially across the ASEAN and Taiwan region (henceforth collectively referred to as ASEAN). In mature data center markets such as Singapore, which still remains the data center hub in the ASEAN region, the demand for wholesale colocation from global cloud service providers will drive data center services revenue growth.
Key Issues Addressed:
- What is the addressable market opportunity for data center service providers? What are the expected growth rates and key drivers of growth for specific services areas?
- What are the driving and restraining factors that will shape the future of the data center services market in ASEAN and Taiwan? What are the significant developments in the data center service space in ASEAN and Taiwan?
- Which are the key participants in the market and what are their market strategies?
- What are the key customer adoption trends in the data center market in ASEAN and Taiwan? What drives sales in specific segments?
- Where are the key industry technology trends in the ASEAN and Taiwanese data center market?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Overview
3 Forecasts And Trends
4 Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
5 Singapore Analysis
6 Malaysia Analysis
7 The Philippines Analysis
8 Thailand Analysis
9 Indonesia Analysis
10 Vietnam Analysis
11 Myanmar Analysis
12 Taiwan Analysis
13 The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zhjpgl/asean_and_taiwan?w=4