DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "IVD in China, South Korea and Vietnam: 2018 Regional Report Bundle" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Market Research Bundle allows customers to experience savings while obtaining a large amount of research on topics of importance. Each report is designed to provide an overview of the IVD market in its respective country, and its influences. The focus is on the IVD discipline including reagents, consumables, calibrators and controls of the following sub-segments:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Microbiology and Molecular Testing
- Point-of-Care (POC) Testing
The market data presented provide an overview of developments in the in vitro diagnostics industry in China, South Korea and Vietnam, including the following:
- In Vitro Diagnostic Sales by Extracted Market Segment, 2017-2022 (General Chemistry, Blood Gas Analysis, Urinalysis, Infectious Disease Immunoassays, Other Immunoassays, Blood Bank Screening Immunoassays, POC Glucose, POC Other, ID/AST, Microbiology Molecular, HPV, CTC, Other Histology, Others, Total) ($ millions)
- In Vitro Diagnostic Sales by Broad Market Segment, 2017-2022 (Histology, Microbiology, Clinical Chemistry, Immunoassay, POC, Other) ($ millions)
The reports look at China, South Korea and Vietnam in vitro diagnostic sales by broad market segments, comprising clinical chemistry, immunoassay, microbiology/molecular testing, point-of-care (POC), and histology:
- Clinical Chemistry Market (General Chemistries, Blood Gas Analysis, Urinalysis), 2017-2022
- Immunoassay Market Value by Segment (Infectious Disease, Other Diseases, Blood Bank Screening), 2017-222
- Microbiology/Molecular Testing Market Value by Segment (ID/AST, Molecular), 2017-2022
- POC Market Value by Segment (Glucose, Infectious Disease, Other), 2017-2022
- Histology Market (HPV, CTC, Others), 2017-2022
Also included in the reports are trends influencing the industry and country-level data, including incidence of disease, life expectancy, population demographics, economic status, healthcare utilization and other market influences.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton, Dickinson & Co.
- bioMrieux, Inc.
- Bio-RAD Laboratories, Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Horiba Medical
- Instrumentation Laboratory
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Luminex Corporation
- Mindray Medical International, Ltd.
- Myriad Genetics
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Promega Corporation
- Qiagen N.V.
- Shanghai Kehua Bio-engineering
- Siemens AG
- Sysmex Corp.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/22cv9z/in_vitro?w=4