DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance (EGRC) Market Analysis Report By Component, By Software, By Service (Integration, Consulting, Support), By Enterprise Type, By Vertical Type, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global enterprise governance, risk and compliance market size is expected to reach USD 64.61 billion by 2025, exhibiting a 12.8% CAGR during the forecast period.
Implementation of stringent regulations by governments across several verticals such as BFSI, telecom/IT, retail, and consumer goods has necessitated organizations to adopt enterprise governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions that fulfill the need for compliance management, audit management, and risk management, among others.
- The global enterprise governance, risk and compliance market was valued at USD 24.76 billion in 2017 and is expected to develop at a CAGR of 12.8% from 2018 to 2025
- Risk management emerged as the largest software segment in 2017 and is estimated to exhibit steady growth through 2025
- Demand for enterprise governance, risk and compliance solutions in policy management is anticipated to witness significant growth over the next few years
- The large enterprise segment in U.S. has been generating significant revenue in the global market and will continue to do so throughout the course of the forecast period
- The Asia Pacific market is projected to witness substantial growth over the next decade owing to various developments across major economies, especially in the Internet of Things (IoT) and big data
- Key players include SAP SE, Thomson Reuters, Wolters Kluwer, MetricStream Inc., and Bwise
Market Driver Analysis
- Obligatory Implementation of GRC Solutions in Enterprises
- Increasing Adoption of Big Data and IoT in GRC Solutions
Market Restraint Analysis
- Cyber Security and Third-Party Risks
- Dell EMC
- Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS)
- IBM Corporation
- MetricStream, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Modulo Security, LLC
- Oracle Corporation
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- Thomson Reuters
- Wolters Kluwer
- Software AG
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Industry Outlook
Chapter 4 Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Market: Component Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 5 Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Market: Software Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 6 Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Market: Services Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 7 Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Market: Enterprise Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 8 Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Market: Vertical Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 9 Enterprise Governance, Risk and Compliance Market: Regional Estimates and Trend Analysis
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ltrgkp/enterprise?w=4