NOVATO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The ExecRanks, the leading platform for on-demand advisory solutions, announced today the growing success of its new corporate advisory solution offered to corporations, startups and non-profit organizations. The ExecRanks leverages its network of over 11,000 leading executives to provide an advisory board solution that adapts to any company’s most pressing challenges and opportunities. Companies and organizations use advisors to receive strategic guidance, mentorship, key decision feedback, financial advice, and outside perspectives on various business topics.
“Companies are jumping at the opportunity to have experienced, high-performing advisors help fill in the gaps and help accelerate growth,” said Jonathan Aspatore, CEO of The ExecRanks. “This is an exciting time as we look to continue expanding our team in order to bring our innovative advisory board solutions to thousands of companies around the world.”
This new corporate advisory solution is built for every business regardless of size or industry. With an advisory board, companies are uniquely positioned with a competitive advantage of having the expertise and knowledge to guide a business toward success. The ExecRanks’ corporate advisory solution offers:
- Consultation – Identify business goals and challenges.
- Advisor Selection – Select advisors from a network of 11,000 leading executives.
- Advisor Management – Advisory meetings are scheduled and moderated by The ExecRanks.
- Advisory Boards – Mix and match advisors based on quarterly business needs.
The ExecRanks’ corporate advisory solution makes it incredibly easy to build and manage advisory boards for any business at any stage of growth. The ExecRanks has been retained to source and manage advisors for companies including:
- Taradel - Marketing firm specializing in custom mailings for small to mid-cap businesses, located in Virginia.
- GainBuzz - Digital advertising firm, located in New Jersey.
- C-Way - Electric and autonomous vehicle company, located in Nevada.
- 4-Stripes - Nutritional supplement startup, located in New Orleans, LA.
- Highview Cap - Private equity firm specializing in middle market business that are a facing critical inflection point and are ready for transformation, located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Intelligent Wireless Networks - Telecommunications developer delivering internet connectivity and Wi-Fi to underserved areas and rural communities, located in Stockton, CA.
- Yukov Scientific - Startup company with a new ultrasound diagnostic method like “ultrasound biopsy” cancer determination examination, located in Orange, CT.
- Zoological Lighting Institute - Nonprofit supporting research on the effects of artificial light on animal life and ecosystems, located in New York City, NY.
“I would have never been able to build this incredible board without The ExecRanks. Every member of my board possesses a great eagerness to help me and my company succeed and each exchange we share is thoughtful, innovative and creative. Thanks to The ExecRanks, I now have a strong, dynamic board as a solid component to help drive my company vision to new heights,” said Steven Davis, Founder and CEO of Intelligent Wireless Networks.
For more information about The ExecRanks’ corporate advisory solutions, visit www.execrank.com/for-companies.
About The ExecRanks
The ExecRanks is transforming the way companies and executives connect for advisory work. Whether a company is taking their first step to using board advisors or looking to augment their existing advisory board or board of directors, The ExecRanks provides flexible on-demand advisory solutions for any business need. Companies can get the right advice at the right time through any length engagement from a one-hour call, to specific projects, to quarterly meetings. Founded in 2012, The ExecRanks is a privately-held company headquartered in Marin County, California. For more information, please visit www.execrank.com.