DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Glaucoma Treatment Market: Analysis By Indication, By Drug Class, By Sales Channel, By Region, By Country (2018 Edition): Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global glaucoma treatment market is projected to display a robust growth represented by a CAGR of 4.81 % during 2018-2023.
The segment of Prostaglandin Analogs witnessed growth at a noteworthy rate over the past few years backed by increased prevalence of glaucoma, easy availability of dug along with rising number of hospitals and their respective pharmacies.
Amongst the regions, North America accounts for the largest regional share in the global glaucoma treatment market in 2018.
Key factors driving the robust growth rate of North America region include Well developed healthcare infrastructure, favorable regulatory reforms, rising prevalence of glaucoma in the region.
Scope of the Report
Global Glaucoma Treatment Market (Actual Period: 2013-2017, Forecast Period: 2018-2023
- Global Glaucoma Treatment Market - Size, Growth, Forecast
- By Indication (Open Angle Glaucoma, Closed Angle Glaucoma, Secondary Glaucoma, Congenital Glaucoma, Others
- By Drug Class (Prostaglandin Analogs, Beta Blockers, Alpha Agonist, Carbonic Anhydrase Inhibitors, Others)
- By Sales Channel - Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Others
- Market Dynamics - Drivers and Restraints
- Market Trends
- Porter Five Force Analysis
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Ocular Therapeutix
- Bausch Health
- Allergan Plc.
- Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- Akorn Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xls4hz/global_glaucoma?w=4