Grant of fast-track designation to advance therapies by the U.S. FDA, European Medicines Agency, CFDA (China) and MHLW (Japan) is expected to significantly contribute to the overall growth of the lung cancer therapeutics market.
The global rise in lung cancer incidence, improving survival rates, rising tobacco use and environmental pollution, along with an increase in the prescription volume of branded therapies in countries such as China, are the major market drivers.
The lung cancer therapeutics market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period, mainly due to an increase in the number of new lung cancer cases.
Lung cancer incidence in the non-smoking group is steadily increasing, mainly due to an increased exposure to carcinogens such as radon, asbestos, and exposure to radioactive elements. This increase in non-smoking lung cancer cases is expected to have a positive impact on the overall lung cancer therapeutic market during the study period.
This study highlights how the pharmaceutical sector is rapidly changing by forming new paradigms and employing marketing strategies that increase market share. The research provides information on leading market competitors, their market share, partnerships, collaborations, and mergers and acquisitions between pharmaceutical companies.
- Global Increase in Lung Cancer Incidence
- Increase in Healthcare Expenditures and Government Funding in Key Countries
- Robust Clinical Drug Pipeline
- Increasing Life Expectancy of Lung Cancer Patients
- Surge in Female Smokers
- Patent Expiration of Key Drug Molecules
- Regulatory and Reimbursement Hurdles
- Available Low-Priced Chemotherapeutics Limiting Growth of Advanced Therapies
- Highest Incidence of Lung Cancer in Asia-Pacific
- Increasing Demand for Targeted Therapies (EGFR or ALK Inhibitors, TKIs)
- Increasing Incidence of NSCLC and its Non-responsiveness to Chemotherapy
- Increasing Lung Cancer Incidence Among Non-Smokers
Clinical Trial Failures
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Lung Cancer Type
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 7 Reimbursement Landscape
Chapter 8 Patent Review
Chapter 9 Regulatory Landscape
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 11 Pipeline Analysis
Chapter 12 Company Profiles
- Abbvie Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Astrazeneca Plc
- Bayer Ag
- Beta Pharma Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Gmbh
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- Celgene Corp.
- Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
- Eli Lilly And Co.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Novartis International Ag
- Pfizer Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jjr5vj/global_lung?w=4