DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Extruded Snacks and Chips Market Outlook, 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
"India Extruded Snacks and Chips Market Outlook, 2023" provides deep analysis of the Indian extruded snacks and chips market, with size in terms of both the value and volume of extruded snacks and chips market and also provides the market share of different segments. The report consist profiles of leading companies and provide market share of their brands which would be helpful in examining market competition as well.
Both Extruded snacks and Chips market has shown CAGR of more than 9% in the forecast period. Increasing consumer awareness towards healthy and packaged snacks has created a huge demand for Extruded Snacks and Chips in the last five years. The market is so diverse that it can be classified based on the product base as well. For example: potato, rice, corn, cereals & pulses, gram flour, nuts and seeds and the flavour/taste basis such as salty, tangy, spicy, onion, garlic or cheese.
With the entry of global and regional players that have the capacity for R&D and capital to spend on understanding consumers, they can come up with new segments to satisfy the tastes and preferences of Indian consumers. As Indians are known for their affection towards local culinary taste and flavours, these players come up with a third type of savoury called bridge snacks meaning taste and flavour is local but the product format adopted is western. With higher purchasing power resulted due to the high economic development of India has resulted in a change in the preference of Indian consumers.
The consumers are observed to be preferable from traditional snacks to western snacks of regional, national brands. PepsiCo, ITC, Parle, Prataap Snacks, Balaji Wafers, Haldiram are some leading existing players in Extruded and Chips Snacks Market.
Market Trends and Development
- Changing consumer lifestyles and consumption patterns
- Growing consumer base
- More variants and options
- Innovative Process technologies
- Greater availability and affordability
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. India Snacks Market Outlook
3. India Extruded Snacks Market
4. India Chips Market Outlook
5. Product Price Variant Analysis
6. India Economic Snapshot
7. PEST Analysis
8. Trade Dynamics
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends and Development
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Strategic Recommendations
- Balaji Wafers Private Limited
- Bikaji Foods Internationals Limited
- Bikanervala Foods Private Limited
- DFM Foods Limited
- Haldiram Foods International Private Limited
- ITC Limited
- Laxmi Snacks Private Limited
- Parle Products Private Limited
- PepsiCo India Holdings Private Limited
- Prataap Snacks Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g248rw/india_extruded?w=4