DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Smart Pills Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include rise in incidences of colon cancer and rapid growth in drug development process.
This industry report analyzes the market estimates and forecasts of all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2015, 2016 revenue estimations are presented for 2017 and forecasts from 2018 till 2027.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Latin America and Rest of the world the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Disease Indications, the market is categorized into Crohn's disease, small bowel tumors, inherited polyposis syndromes, occult GI bleeding and celiac disease.
- Depending on Target Area, the market is segregated into small intestine, esophagus, large intestine and stomach.
- Based on Technology, the market is categorized into gastrointestinal monitoring technology, drug delivery technology and capsule endoscopy technology.
- In addition, gastrointestinal monitoring technology segment if further classified into multi-parameter monitoring and single-parameter monitoring. Capsule endoscopy technology segment is divided into workstations, capsule endoscope and recorders.
- Depending on End User, the market is segmented into diagnostic center, hospital and research institute.
- By Application, the market is divided into patient monitoring, drug delivery, mirocam, upgraded mirocam, advanced capsule endoscope, tools, capsule endoscopy, small-bowel video capsule endoscopy, colon capsule endoscopy, omom capsule endoscopy and other applications.
- In addition, Capsule Endoscopy segment is further segmented into abdominal pain, ulcers, iron deficiency, unexplained bleeding and polyps & tumors.
- OMOM Capsule Endoscopy is classified into storable capsule endoscope, pH capsule wireless monitoring system, small bowel capsule endoscopy, controllable capsule endoscopy and impedance-pH monitoring system.
The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc. The market data is gathered from extensive primary interviews and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2027, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2027
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered:
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
3.1 Current Trends
3.1.1 Rise in Incidences of Colon Cancer
3.1.2 Rapid Growth in Drug Development Process
3.1.3 Recent Technological Developments in Smart Pills
3.1.4 Growth Opportunities/Investment Opportunities
3.4 Industry Attractiveness
4 Smart Pills Market, By Disease Indications
4.1 Crohn's Disease
4.2 Small Bowel Tumors
4.3 Inherited Polyposis Syndromes
4.4 Occult GI Bleeding
4.5 Celiac Disease
5 Smart Pills Market, By Target Area
5.1 Small Intestine
5.3 Large Intestine
6 Smart Pills Market, By Technology
6.1 Gastrointestinal Monitoring Technology
6.1.1 Multi-Parameter Monitoring
6.1.2 Single-Parameter Monitoring
6.2 Drug Delivery Technology
6.3 Capsule Endoscopy Technology
6.3.2 Capsule Endoscope
7 Smart Pills Market, By End User
7.1 Diagnostic Center
7.3 Research Institute
8 Smart Pills Market, By Application
8.1 Patient Monitoring
8.2 Drug Delivery
8.4 Upgraded MiroCam
8.5 Advanced Capsule Endoscope
8.7 Capsule Endoscopy
8.7.1 Abdominal Pain
8.7.3 Iron Deficiency
8.7.4 Unexplained Bleeding
8.7.5 Polyps & Tumors
8.8 Small-bowl Video Capsule Endoscopy
8.9 Colon Capsule Endoscopy
8.10 OMOM Capsule Endoscopy
8.10.1 Storable Capsule Endoscope
8.10.2 pH Capsule Wireless Monitoring System
8.10.3 Small Bowel Capsule Endoscopy
8.10.4 Controllable Capsule Endoscopy
8.10.5 Impedance-pH Monitoring System
8.11 Other Applications
9 Smart Pills Market, By Geography
10 Key Player Activities
10.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
10.2 Partnerships, Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
10.3 Product Launch & Expansions
10.4 Other Activities
11 Leading Companies
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Medimetrics S.A. DE C.V
- BDD Ltd.
- Cerner Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
- Pentax Medical Company
- Proteus Digital Health, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Capsovision, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Given Imaging, Inc
- Karl Storz Gmbh & Co. KG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6x7xc4/global_smart?w=4