DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Oilfield Digitalization, Hydraulic Fracturing, Anomaly Detection, Water Treatment, Drilling Fluids, Reservoir and Pipeline Monitoring" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Oil and Gas TOE profiles innovations on digitalization solutions in reservoir monitoring, pipeline monitoring, hydraulic fracturing, and drilling fluids that enable cost reduction and efficiency improvement in oil and gas industry. The TOE further covers membrane technologies that improve quality of water used in the oil and gas industry and enable waste water reuse.
The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
Key Topics Covered
- Zonal Isolation Technology Enables Efficient Hydraulic Fracturing
- Improved Oilfield Operation with Predictive Analytics Software
- Reduced Subsea Inspection Costs with Anomaly Detection App
- Machine Learning Algorithm Enables Better Reservoir Modeling
- Innovative Water Treatment Technology for Oilfields
- Unique Artificial Intelligence Technology Reduces Production Cost
- Rheology Modifier Improves Properties of Oil Drilling Fluids
- Downhole Monitoring System Maximizes Production for Oilfields
- Corrosion Monitoring System Improves Pipeline Availability
- Newly Developed Membrane Helps Treat Oily Waste Water
- Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hddpkl/innovations_in?w=4