SOUTHFIELD, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pep Boys today announced it will be the first performance auto parts retailer to offer products from Jay Leno’s Garage, an advanced vehicle care line. To kick off the partnership, Pep Boys will be the exclusive retailer* of the new Jay Leno’s Garage Show and Shine Kit, an all-in-one detailing package. The vehicle cleaning and protection kit is available at Pep Boys stores nationally and online for $34.99, making it an ideal holiday gift.
The new Pep Boys kit includes upgraded components:
- Quick Detailer – Features an advanced polymer formula designed to maximize shine and help maintain the appearance of waxed surfaces between washes.
- Interior Detailer – Gentle cleaning formula designed to clean, restore and protect sensitive surfaces, including plastic, rubber, vinyl and leather.
- Trim & Tire Care – A waterborne formula that offers deep, long-lasting shine and ultraviolet protection on tires and plastic trim.
- YoYo Applicator – A 3.5-inch diameter round foam applicator ideal for applying various creams and conditioners.
- Plush Microfiber Towel – Premium, machine-washable towel that will not scratch vehicle finishes and is ideal for use with Jay Leno’s Garage Hand Wax or Quick Detailer solutions.
Jay Leno’s Garage creates and makes products in the USA for automotive enthusiasts. Every item in the line is developed by television host Jay Leno and a small group of his hand-picked detailers. The company – which shares its name with the Emmy-award winning television series – offers a range of detailing solutions, tools and accessories.
About Pep Boys
Since 1921, Pep Boys has been one of the nation's leading automotive aftermarket chains, providing premium tires; automotive maintenance and repair; premium-brand parts and expert advice for the do-it-yourselfer; commercial auto parts delivery; and fleet maintenance and repair to customers across the U.S. Pep Boys operates more than 9,000 service bays in approximately 1,000 locations in 35 states and Puerto Rico, and the Pep Boy Mobile Crew service trailer, which offers automotive maintenance on location. Customers can find the nearest location by calling 1-800-PEP BOYS (1-800-737-2697), by visiting www.pepboys.com, or following Pep Boys on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
About Icahn Automotive
Icahn Automotive Group LLC (Icahn Automotive) was formed by its parent, Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP), to invest in and operate businesses involved in aftermarket parts distribution and service. Our businesses have a singular focus: provide premium automotive parts and services at a great value. Icahn Automotive today consists of Pep Boys® automotive aftermarket retail and service chain, Auto Plus® automotive aftermarket parts distributor, Precision Tune Auto Care® owned and franchised automotive service centers, and AAMCO Total Auto Care franchised service centers. The businesses of Icahn Automotive total over 22,000 employees, over 2,000 company-owned and franchise locations, and 25 distribution centers throughout the US, Canada, and Puerto Rico. For more information, visit IcahnAutomotive.com.
*Pep Boys is the exclusive retailer of the five-piece Show and Shine kit through 3/31/19 and the exclusive automotive brick-and-mortar retailer of Jay Leno’s Garage products through 12/15/18.