DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "U.S. Biological Products (Except Diagnostic) Market Analysis and Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report provides on a comprehensive study of the U.S. biological product market. It reveals the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. In addition, the report contains insightful information about the industry, including industry life cycle, business locations, productivity, employment and many other crucial aspects. The Company Profiles section contains relevant data on the leading players in the industry.
- Blood and blood derivatives, for human use
- Vaccines, toxoids, and antigens, excluding allergens, for human use
- Other biologics, excluding diagnostic, for human use
- Biological products, excluding diagnostic, for veterinary, industrial, and all other miscellaneous uses
- Biological product (except diagnostic) manufacturing
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Most Promising Products
5. Most Promising Supplying Countries
6. Most Promising Overseas Markets
10. Profiles Of Major Producers
- Amgen Inc.
- Gilead Sciences
- Life Technologies Corporation
- Lifecell Corporation
- Csl Behring
- Promega Corporation
- Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
- Seattle Genetics
- Imclone Systems
- Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals
- Amgen Manufacturing
- Grifols Therapeutics
- Lonza Walkersville
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies U.S.A.
- Merial Limited
- Octapharma Plasma
- Anika Therapeutics
- City of Westfield
- Insys Therapeutics
- Qualtex Laboratories
- Pdl Biopharma
- Albany Molecular Research
- Biogen MA Inc.
- Sigma Chemical Corp.
- Emergent Biodefense Operations Lansing LLC
- Merial Uk
- Hyclone Laboratories
- Grifols Biologicals
- Safc Biosciences
- Sanofi Pasteur
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bnhv7q/u_s_biological?w=4