DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Construction Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Earth Moving, Material Handling, Concrete & Road Construction), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global construction equipment market size is expected to reach USD 112.52 billion by 2025. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period.
Increasing government spending on developing public infrastructure has been a major factor driving market growth. In addition, growing trend of renting used construction equipment has led to rise in demand for construction equipment.
Earth moving machinery accounted for the highest market share in 2017. The concrete and road construction machinery segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 7% over the forecast period.
Road construction projects are anticipated to be a key driver for this product segment. For instance, in U.S., investment in roadways construction is expected to increase from nearly USD 91 billion in 2016 to USD 99 billion by 2020.
Truck mounted cranes dominated the material handling machinery market in 2017, owing to better product design and transportability. The crawler crane segment is anticipated reach USD 3.67 billion market by 2025.
The concrete mixer and paver segment accounted for over 56% market share in 2017. Increasing mega construction projects in cities and rapid pace of urbanization boosted demand for the segment.
- Rising Government Investments on Infrastructure Development
- Growing Rental Market
- High Cost of Equipment
- Construction Activity Prone to Unstable Demand
- Earth moving machinery segment is anticipated to grow at CAGR of 3.8% from 2018 to 2025.
- Excavator is the largest earth moving machinery segment and is anticipated to reach USD 46.41 billion by 2025 owing to increasing construction and mining activities in Asia Pacific, and Middle East and Africa.
- North America is leading the construction equipment market with a value of USD 27.88 billion in 2017.
- Key players including Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi Construction Machinery, Liebherr and Volvo Construction Equipment dominated the global market in 2017.
Chapter 1 Research Methodology
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Definitions
Chapter 4 Industry Outlook
Chapter 5 Construction Equipment Market: Product Segment Analysis
Chapter 6 Construction Equipment Market: Regional Outlook
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
- ATLAS Copco AB
- CNH Industrial N.V.
- Doosan Corporation
- Escorts Limited
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Hyundai Construction Equipment Co. Ltd.
- J C Bamford Excavators Ltd.
- Deere & Company
- Kobelco Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Liebherr-International AG
- Manitou BF
- Mitsubishi Corporation
- Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Terex Corporation
- Volvo Construction Equipment AB
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gl2rrg/global?w=4