DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Polyarylsulfone Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (PPSU, PSU, PEI & PESU), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA, CSA), Competitive Landscape, And Segment Forecasts, 2012 - 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global polyarylsulfone market size is expected to reach USD 2.36 billion by 2022., progressing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period. The growth is primarily attributed to strong demand for PPSU from the dental & medical sector.
Excellent properties such as high thermal and chemical resistance are encouraging widening of product application scope in various industries. Polyarylsulfone is projected to replace polycarbonate and polyamide owing to its properties that are highly desirable from some industries such as electrical/electronics, aerospace, and automotive.
Surging high temperature thermoplastics demand in developing countries including India, China and Taiwan will positively affect global polyarylsulfone market growth over the forecast period. Huge buyers from diversified industries such as automotive, aerospace, medical, food & beverages, healthcare, electric/electronics and construction will lower bargaining power of suppliers.
- The global polyarylsulfone market generated a demand for 63.2 Kilotons in 2014 and is projected to reach 100.1 Kilotons by 2022.
- PPSU emerged as the fastest growing product segment in the market with a market share of more than 17.0% by revenue in 2014.
- Majority of PPSU consumed for medical & dental instruments which accounted for 30.01% of global PAS market volume in 2014.
- Rising needs for enhanced filtration in medical, sanitary, and food & beverages are anticipated to bolster product demand over the coming years.
- Some of the key companies present in the market are Sumitomo Corporation, BASF, Solvay, Ensinger Inc., Solvay, and Quadrant Engineering Plastics Product Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j8ln5r/the_global?w=4