DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Pigments Market Outlook to 2022 - By Applications, By Organic Pigments, Inorganic Pigments" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report includes market projections for future for pigments market and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions for overall China pigments market.
The China pigment industry has witnessed a positive CAGR over the review period 2012-2017 owing to high usage of pigments in several end-user industries such as paints and coatings, plastics and construction. In China, best selling inorganic pigments include carbon black pigment and titanium dioxide, which is majorly used in paints and process of plastics.
With stricter environmental regulations more companies such as Jufa Pigment are focusing on research and development, production and sales of new environment-friendly inorganic pigment.
The pigment market is dominated by inorganic manufacturers but with the implementation of various environmental regulations, the market is moving towards production of high performance organic pigments. Major players in the industry have undertaken expansion strategies and undergone restructuring their supply chain processes to adapt to the environmental regulations and increased investment in sewage treatment plants.
Key Topics Covered:
1. China Pigments Market Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Overall Chemicals Market Overview - Chemical Sales by Major Countries, 2016
4. China Pigments Market Ecosystem
5. Cross Comparison of China Pigments Market with India Pigments Market, 2017
6. Value Chain Analysis in China Pigments Market
7. Global Pigments Market
8. China Pigment Market Size, 2012-2017
9. China Pigments Market Segmentation
10. Pricing Analysis in China Pigments Market
11. China Pigments Market: Porter's Five Force Analysis
12. PESTEL Analysis in China Pigments Market
13. Trends in China Pigment Industry
14. Technology Trends in China Pigments Market
15. Mergers and Acquisitions in China Pigments Market
16. Government Regulations in China Pigment Industry
17. Influencers in China Pigments Market
18. Trade Scenario in China Pigments Market
19. Cluster Analysis in China Pigments Market
20. Competition Landscape in China Pigments Market
21. China Pigments Market Future Outlook and Projections
22. Analyst Recommendation: Focus on Technology
- Changzhou North American Chemical Group
- Hunan Guani Pigment Co. Ltd
- JECO Group
- Jiangsu Taibai Group Co. Ltd
- Jufa Pigments
- Lily Group Co. Ltd.
- Lomon Billions
- Longkou Union Chemical Company
- Penglai Xinguang Pigment Chemical Co Ltd
- Sunlour Pigment Co. Ltd.
- Wenzhou Jinyuan Chemicals Co. Ltd
- Yabang Pigments
- Yippin Pigments
- Zhejiang Huayuan Pigment Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6zmtbx/china_pigments?w=4