DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Industrial Cybersecurity Services Market, Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The industrial cybersecurity services market is largely fragmented with vendors from both the information technology (IT) and operational technology (OT) sides leveraging their domain expertise to provide lifecycle services for cybersecurity with innovative service platforms and management consoles. North America, Europe and Middle East are mature markets in terms of cybersecurity with a high degree of adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) and increased scrutiny on critical infrastructure protection.
Outsourcing of managed security services is a growing trend with service providers presenting subscription-based models to implement scalability and flexibility in cybersecurity and enable alignment of their services as per end-user requirements. Professional services are also seeing high market acceptance with the increasing need of expertise as a service in the cybersecurity field owing to the crippling shortage of in-house talent.
Market participants are focusing on offering a comprehensive portfolio, providing end users the ability to select services best suited to their cybersecurity goals. With security gaps existing in the IT and OT divergent scenarios of the industrial control systems (ICS) space, market participants are establishing partnerships with vendors from different backgrounds to provide joint solutions for IT/OT security in the industrial environment.
Key Questions Answered
- What is the market adoption, requirements and trends of industrial cybersecurity services market?
- What is the market acceptance of industrial cybersecurity services among end users across global regions and what are the key customer challenges?
- What are emerging service models and how are companies leveraging them to strengthen their cybersecurity as a service (CSaaS) strategy?
- How do you monetize CSaaS models to generate recurring revenue?
- Who are the key market players and what are they doing to transition to Security-as-a-Service?
- What partnerships do companies need to consider for expansion of their services portfolio?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Market Segmentation
4. Drivers and Restraints - Total Industrial Cybersecurity Services Market
5. Market Forecasts
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
7. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
8. Visioning Scenarios
9. Managed Security Services Segment Analysis
10. Professional Services Segment Analysis
11. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2nwjbs/global_industrial?w=4